We offer proofreading, copy-editing and structural editing. Our UK-based editorial staff are educated to degree level or higher, and work from first principles of clarity, consistency and balance. A detailed before/after report via BBR TextCompare provides a character-level audit trail for all on-screen edits.
Current and recent subject areas include:
- Economic, social, political and business history
- English literature
- Hispanic studies (in English and Spanish)
- Ornithology and natural history
- Travel guides
for clients including:
- Boydell & Brewer
- Cheshire Wildlife Trust
- Liverpool University Press
- Neoss Ltd
- Scottish Records Association
For full project management of titles all the way from typescript to finished book, combine our editorial services with our book design and typesetting.
For more information, please contact Chris or Amanda at: bbr [at] bbr-online.co.uk.